Process of Development
Understand your Idea
finalize the idea
Every project starts with an idea which is provoked by a need or a problem that has been insufficiently solved or not solved at all. Next, a project developer needs to find out if someone else (preferably from a neighbouring country) has the same (or similar) need.
Using DevOps & Agile
DevOps : DevOps is a software development method which focuses on communication, integration, and collaboration among IT professionals to enables rapid deployment of products. It helps to increases an organization's speed to deliver application and services. It can be defined as an alignment of development and IT operation.
Agile : Agile development process breaks the product into smaller pieces and integrates them for final testing. It can be implemented in many ways, including scrum, kanban, scrum, XP, etc.
Difference Between DevOps and Agile
- In DevOps, the DevOps engineering role is are responsible for everything; development is operations, and operations is development.
- DevOps is more associated with cost-cutting
- DevOps central concept is to manage end-to-end engineering processes.
- DevOps focuses on constant testing and delivery.
- In DevOps feedback comes from the internal team.
- In agile, separate people are responsible for developing, testing, and deploying the software.
- Agile is more synonymous with lean and reducing waste, and concepts like agile project accounting and minimum viable product (MVP) are relevant.
- Agile helps to manage complex projects.
- Agile process focusses on constant changes.
- In Agile feedback is given by the customer.
The Kanban Board
Kanban is a popular framework used to implement agile and DevOps software development. It requires real-time communication of capacity and full transparency of work. Work items are represented visually on a kanban board, allowing team members to see the state of every piece of work at any time. It can help both agile and DevOps teams establish order in their daily work. Kanban boards use cards, columns, and continuous improvement to help technology and service teams commit to the right amount of work, and get it done!.Kanban boards can be used in knowledge work or for manufacturing processes.Kanban boards help teams:
- See work in progress.
- Streamline their processes.
- Keep work flowing from “To Do” to “Done”.
Benefits of Kanban Software:
When you have a team working on a project, it’s important to direct them, but not get in their way. Kanban boards offer transparency for managers, who get a window into the production cycle. They can see where the tasks are and reallocate resources as needed to keep the work flowing forward. Teams get to manage their own tasks, plan sprints, collect their backlog and execute the tasks of highest priority first. They know what to do when. All this is facilitated by kanban software. Here are a few of the reasons why kanban software is so important.
- Keeps tasks organized
- Create customized workflows
- Share boards for collaboration
- Track production of tasks in real-time
What is Software Delivery?
Software Delivery is the process of getting a software product to market. Your particular “market” and “product” could be:
- An alpha product to an early adopter
- The next release of an internal operations product
- A first release of a main product for a major company
Benefits of the Delivery Management Software
The delivery management software helps streamline your delivery process. The following are a few of the exclusive advantages of adopting effective delivery management software:
- Fleet tracking on real-time :Real-time movement as well as location of your drivers is possible –automatic recording of their travel time, pick up and drop locations, and distance travelled is enabled
- Smooth allotment and managing orders is possible : Registering customers’ orders and assigning each to appropriate drivers can be done automatically – automatic analytics as well as report generation helps monitoring the performance
- Remote management of delivery :Web-based panel allows quick and easy access to information – enabling you to manage deliveries from anywhere
- Better communication and improved relationship with customers:It is possible to keep the customers constantly in the loop with notifications throughout the process of delivery – the link in notification redirects to the map view where the customer can LIVE TRACK the location of their order.
- Convenient digital mode replaces manual processes: :more visibility and obtaining proof of delivery provide complete control over the regular tasks – accurate algorithms available in the software helps achieve route optimization
Launch the product
Delivery the product to client
We launch the final product till we are fully confident. After a number of multiple checkups, we deliver an end product. Being DevOps or Agile, we are able to meet aggressive challenges, fulfill stringent coding demands, and deliver detailed quality reports.