Steps to Create Ec2 Instance.
Log into theEC2 dashboard in the AWS Management Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/).
In the left navigation bar, select Instances, then click the Launch Instance button.
In Step 1: Choose an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) window, click the Select button for the Linux distribution of your choice.
4. In Step 2: Choose an Instance Type window, click the radio button for the appropriate instance type.
Click the Next: Configure Instance Details button to continue to the next step.
5. In Step 3: Configure Instance Details window, select the default subnet for your VPC in the Subnet field, then click the Next: Add Storage button.
6. In Step 4: Add Storage window. Here we have extended our storage to 20 GB. Click the Next: Add Tags button.
7. In Step 5: Add Tags window, click the Add Tag button. Type Name in the Key field, and in the Value field type the instance name.
Click the Next: Configure Security Group button to continue to the next step.
8. In Step 6: Configure Security Group window, select or enter the following values in the indicated fields:
Assign a security group –
- If you are setting up a deployment with multiple instances (one in an NGINX deployment guide, for instance), and this is the first instance you are creating, select Create a new security group.
- For subsequent instances, select Select an existing security group instead (it makes sense for all instances in a deployment to use the same security group).
Here we have created a security group with the following configurations
9. In Step 7: Review the Instance Launch window, verify the settings are correct. If so, click the Launch button in the lower right corner of the window. To change settings, click the Previous button to go back to earlier windows.
10. When you click the Launch button, a window pops up asking you to select an existing key pair or create a new key pair. Take the appropriate action for your use case, then click the Launch Instances button.
After launching the EC2 instance You see your instance is created
Leave a comment: